Flip2Media has a versatile control room for any project that needs multi-camera switching. Our solid culture of television production helps bring together the best practices for any broadcasting needs, either for network feeds or video conferences and webinars.
Our Live Control Room is the best way to get these things done. Everything you need to bring your multi-camera switched video production to life is here in an installed system, wired up and walk-in ready for you to record your show or go live with streaming or satellite uplink.
Need Live Action Chroma Key Compositing? Your green screen session can be a lot more productive by compositing your subject over the background in real time, as you shoot. We do this by chroma keying the foreground action over the moving background (or stationary background) so you can get the positioning and action perfect on the set instead of having to fix it later. No post production surprises.
Live transmission capabilities include satellite uplink, webcast, streaming, or LTN (Vyvx).
- Full HD and 4K signal path
- Panasonic and Blackmagic Switchers
- Studio configured, Broadcast HD/4K cameras and wheeled tripod pedestals
- Multiple HD/4K media recorders
- Live-action Green Screen or Blue Screen Compositing (“Chroma Keying” or “Ultimatte”)
- Chyron (Graphics Playback)
- Monitor Wall with a variety of HD monitors with color critical BVM-24 REC-709 color space
- MXP-2900 16 x 4 x 4 x 2 Audio Mixer
- Boom mics, lavaliere mics and IFB
- Clearcom intercom system
- Telephone interfaces for live phone call-in (Gentners)
- Camera/CCU tie lines connected to stage
- Graphics and 3D Animation
And of course, we have the right crew to make it all work (or bring your own)
Needing video from an old format? Flip2Media can retrieve footage from BetaCam, DV Cam, 3/4 U-matic and VHS tapes.